i cant get the car to start. It seems like maybe someone pulled on the handle to many times and it activated and it killed the start switch on the car and its just blinking the lights and wont turn on anymore. Even i entered radio code
Car won't start on 2005 Honda Civic
2 answersApril 11, 2009
1 answerMarch 29, 2009
2 answersJanuary 30, 2015
1 answerDecember 08, 2009
2 answersNovember 06, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Car will start, go into gear then slow down almost idling then go back into gear
- My engine started then died out. I tried starting it again and it just turns ove
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die
- I'm missing my #3 spark plug wire. How far can I drive w/o it?