my pontiac dies 2 weeks ago. i just replaced the battery because it was completely dead. now the battery cranks but wont fully start the car. the gas was almost empty so i put almost half a tank in manually and it still wont start. any suggestions
car wont start on 2004 Pontiac Grand Am
1 answerAugust 19, 2015
3 answersFebruary 27, 2009
1 answerJuly 08, 2010
1 answerFebruary 24, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- My amp wires touched and now my radio will play but i can not hear nothing.
- Can parts from a 2004, grand am se be used for a 2001 grand am se
- My 2001 grand am was driving fine till next day. It made alot noise trying turn
- Code P1336.... Crankshaft position sensor system variation not learned.
- Crankshaft sensor system variation, how to set?