my car wont start. the lights on the dash, horn, windows and radio dont work. it doesnt crank, when you turn the ignition it does nothing. the battery has juice also
car wont start on 2008 Chrysler 300
1 answerNovember 26, 2012
1 answerDecember 21, 2014
0 answersMarch 29, 2015
1 answerAugust 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2008 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($64 - 85) in Foster, OR
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Yatahey, NM
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($126 - 143) in Aurora, CO
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sheldon, IL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($193 - 245) in Greenfield, MA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($605 - 725) in Canaan, NY