I went to start my car and nothing happened. It didn't even make a sound. I changed the battery but got the same results.
car won't start on 2000 Ford Escort
Car won't start after replacing battery. Jumped it on old battery, ran fine until car was turned off. Put in new battery and owner tells me it won't start. Guy isn't car guy, I think he crossed POS/Neg and could have fried something. Help.
1 answerJanuary 06, 2015
2 answersDecember 18, 2013
1 answerNovember 09, 2010
1 answerAugust 02, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Is my transmission going out or could it be something else on 99 Escort Wagon?
- My car gets hot at low speed & at idle,but normal at high. New Thermostat
- My 98 Ford Escort SE I wanted to know if the motor is single or dual overhead?
- Replaced the coil ,has power going thru ,turns over but won't start
- where is radiator fan heat sensor located on a97 ford escort?