Replaced fuel pump and filter,cleaned injectors and installed new o rings. Car suddenly died before i did this. Plenty of gas pressure good spark car won't start. Could it be the crankshaft position sensor? The car was loosing power and when i came to a stop would rattle and almost stall until i pressed on gas peddle. Was having hard time strarting before fuel pump went bad. Any suggestions? Any place rent OBDs? Thanks
car wont start on 2000 Mercedes-Benz C230
by ducati1978 in Englewood, FL on January 17, 2013
2 answersAugust 06, 2014
1 answerAugust 09, 2010
1 answerApril 18, 2010
2 answersNovember 15, 2010
This week's top 10 answerers
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- Car turns over but will not start, I'm getting no error codes or engine light coming on. ABS light is on after having wheel bearing replaced on front passenger side, code is for speed sensor and it's scheduled to have serviced on May 13th at Mercedes
- Occasionally when changing speeds, its like my car get stuck. The Rpm get extremely high and then my car slowly moves and starts to slow down. What issues could I possible be facing? on 2004 Mercedes-Benz C230
- what causes the knocking sound in my car? what do you recommend?
- Occasionally when changing speeds, it sounds like my car get stuck. The Rpm get extremely high and then my car slowly moves. What issues could I possible be facing?
- My key only locked/unlocked the doors from passenger door or trunk. Now it will only do it from the trunk, but when I turn the key now to start the car, the key won't turn in the ignition switch. What the hell?