Replaced fuel pump and filter,cleaned injectors and installed new o rings. Car suddenly died before i did this. Plenty of gas pressure good spark car won't start. Could it be the crankshaft position sensor? The car was loosing power and when i came to a stop would rattle and almost stall until i pressed on gas peddle. Was having hard time strarting before fuel pump went bad. Any suggestions? Any place rent OBDs? Thanks
car wont start on 2000 Mercedes-Benz C230
2 answersAugust 06, 2014
1 answerAugust 09, 2010
1 answerApril 18, 2010
2 answersNovember 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- loosing antifreeze but not overheating.
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
2000 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($327 - 412) in Luther, OK
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($449 - 1,006) in Yabucoa, PR
- 105,000 Mile Service ($255 - 371) in Hammond, IN
- Clutch Replacement ($1,995 - 3,016) in Thorntown, IN
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - 78) in Deer Island, OR
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($670 - 1,019) in Shepherd, MT