Replaced fuel pump and filter,cleaned injectors and installed new o rings. Car suddenly died before i did this. Plenty of gas pressure good spark car won't start. Could it be the crankshaft position sensor? The car was loosing power and when i came to a stop would rattle and almost stall until i pressed on gas peddle. Was having hard time strarting before fuel pump went bad. Any suggestions? Any place rent OBDs? Thanks
car wont start on 2000 Mercedes-Benz C230
2 answersAugust 06, 2014
1 answerAugust 09, 2010
1 answerApril 18, 2010
2 answersNovember 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
- ok my battery died so I took it out to charge I replaced it and started my