One year ago I had the Neutral Safety Switch replaced because car wouldn't start. Now one year later I am having what seems to be the same problem. Could it just simply be the starter or will I have to have this safety switch replaced again. And will this be a yearly repair?
Car won't start on 2004 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
2004 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($673 - 863) in Diberville, MS
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($252 - 848) in Arkabutla, MS
- Battery Replacement ($145 - 179) in Hamlin, IA
- Clutch Replacement ($1,564 - 2,060) in Harborside, ME
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($440 - 551) in Warsaw, NY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($578 - 701) in Saint Mary Of The Woods, IN