I have been struggling with a no staret problem on my car. I used NOID lamps to check the FI, checked the spark, and checked fuel pressure when cranking. I saw 42psi but the lamps only show the injectors firing once and I show an engine fault. It starts with starter fluid momentarily so I think it is a fuel system issue. How likely is it that the fuel filter/pump are running but not producing steady pressure ?
Car Won't start on 1997 Jaguar XK8
Asked by Visitor for the 1997 Jaguar XK8
2 answersOctober 16, 2015
1 answerFebruary 05, 2012
0 answersJune 23, 2013
2 answersMay 13, 2012
1 answerApril 25, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XK8 Questions
- About the XK8 are they getting more expensive?
- Car does not run hot but will not start if engine is warm.
- The ' parking brake on' light stays on
- My heater puts out heat even when i select a low temp...it does go up and down in temp, but stays on when i want cooler fresh air.
- All 4 wheel speed sensors cleaned. How do you reset the abs light and sta.Light