Hi there I have a 2000 corolla when I turn the key it dose nothing the reds don't dim it just cuts the power to the sterio I have replaced the starter motor it won't even jump start but I can clutch it and it will drive what can it be
Car won't start on 2000 Toyota Corolla
3 answersMarch 15, 2013
27 answersDecember 23, 2008
2 answersJanuary 03, 2014
2 answersNovember 26, 2014
1 answerAugust 20, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .