Hi there I have a 2000 corolla when I turn the key it dose nothing the reds don't dim it just cuts the power to the sterio I have replaced the starter motor it won't even jump start but I can clutch it and it will drive what can it be
Car won't start on 2000 Toyota Corolla
3 answersMarch 15, 2013
27 answersDecember 23, 2008
2 answersJanuary 03, 2014
2 answersNovember 26, 2014
1 answerAugust 20, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +