My car won't start, but I don't believe it is that battery because the air, lights, and radio still works. Not sure what the problem is. It ran fine the night before. Any suggestions?
Car won't start! on 2002 Ford Escort
ANSWER by hemicuda,
April 07, 2009
First make sure the battery cables are clean and tight and if that does not work then it could be the starter has failed about $200 plus 1 hr labor to install. There are complete instructions to remove and replace the starter at www.autozone.com
Car won't start after replacing battery. Jumped it on old battery, ran fine until car was turned off. Put in new battery and owner tells me it won't start. Guy isn't car guy, I think he crossed POS/Neg and could have fried something. Help.
1 answerJanuary 06, 2015
4 answersSeptember 11, 2009
2 answersDecember 18, 2013
1 answerNovember 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- My coolant is clearly filled to the "full" line. So why my check coolant on
- What cause your fuel ignition coil to burn out. I replaced 3 times in last month
- Good my 1991 Ford Escort engine be compatible with a 1998 Ford Escort 1.9 liter
- Why does my fuel ignition coil keep going bad
- No start. What could be the problem?