have a 91 golf and it wont start but has spark and plenty of gas and checked the timing and that's in also, no fuses are blown ether. Car will turn over but wont even try to fire, and out of the blue it would not start. I'm am not sure what to start looking for if someone could give me a hint i would be thankful.
car wont start on 1991 Volkswagen Golf
1 answerJanuary 20, 2015
2 answersMay 26, 2010
1 answerJanuary 31, 2009
0 answersOctober 12, 2014
1 answerApril 16, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Golf Questions
- how to test the EGR selenodi vacuum valve
- How do I remove the cover VW cover to change my oil filter?
- Re 2015 VW Golf rear seat bench removal. I have the seat released from driver side and center but it is hung up on passenger rear corner of seat. thanks
- 2015 Golf -How can I remove rear bench seat ? Just part you sit on not seat back. I left window open and need to dry it out. Foam upholstery under leatherette covering wet. Want to take seat out of car to dry with fan. thanks
- catalytic converter replacement costs in nz & sources for parts info, can you still get a wof with CAT light flashing in red