when i try to start my car it wont turn over but all the lights in stuff comes on but nothing what should i do
car wont start on 1996 Buick Regal
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Andy Y ,
February 25, 2009
Does the engine crank but not start? Does it crank at all (no-crank)?
Verified for the Buick Regal67 reports
1 answerNovember 08, 2013
2 answersNovember 24, 2010
Verified for the Buick Regal55 reports
0 answersSeptember 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
1996 Buick Regal Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($333 - 389) in Jayton, TX
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($242 - 421) in North Bend, NE
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Eden, MD
- Water Pump Replacement ($244 - 411) in Warwick, GA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($337 - 428) in Samoa, CA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Fairfax, CA