i turn the key and the engine turns over but wont actually start. i replaced the battery. its about 8 degrees out but i dont think its the fuel because i added iso heet just the last time a filled up about 5 days ago.
car wont start on 1998 Toyota Camry
ANSWER by matte,
December 16, 2009
If you replaced the battery with no effect, then you should move up the starting/charging system to the starter, and then potentially to the ignition system. At this point, you would likely safe effort by getting a professional diagnosis.
1 answerMay 15, 2010
2 answersJuly 17, 2016
2 answersJuly 27, 2014
2 answersNovember 24, 2010
2 answersAugust 28, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy