i have a 1991 acura integra i was driving it the other day and all of the sudden i heard a click and then the car started to die. i checked the fuses and all of that when i pull one out it will start back up and then immediatly shut back off... the fuel pump kickes on but not like it did but its good (got a new one). it will keep power in the main relay but after it purges the lines it looses all power to the relay and wont start but still cranks.. i need some help with this one lol..
car wont run on 1991 Acura Integra
0 answersSeptember 22, 2014
1 answerMarch 21, 2016
0 answersFebruary 06, 2011
1 answerOctober 14, 2010
0 answersFebruary 23, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Integra Questions
- My car keeps breaking down. I replaced the fuel pump and Its still braking down
- Had the transylvania rebuilt n it is still not shifting on time why
- What do i need to do if my car wont turn on after replacing my old radiator.
- I got my 2001 integra i change my altenator the battery an wen i put the new
- My tachometer is jumping around. what is this a symptom of?