I have a 2002 Saturn SL1 and all of a sudden my car doesent work in reverse and now it also when I'm in Drive the car seems to shift hard. I checked the transmission fliud and that seems to be fine. The only thing that I can think of that I have noticed with my car is that I have to keep refilling my Coolent. Would that have anything to do with my car issue? Anyone know about how much this may cost me to get fixed and possibly where to take it that is reliable?
CAR WONT REVERSE and SHIFT'S HARD IN FORWARD DRIVE on 2002 Saturn SL1
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SL1 Questions
- ase un ruido enfrente al prender el ahire acondici. más fuerte al poner velocida
- Where is the smog pump located &anything else that connects with needs to checke
- How do I start my car after it stalled while driving it?
- Its running hot, where do I put the water?
- It looks like I have excessive amount of oil in my coolant reservoir