This is an intermittent problem therefore mechanic can't locate problem. Battery & starter are new, fuel pump/filter new. Periodically after I have shut car off and go to restart later it won't start - no crank no noise. If I try a few times and then let it sit for 10 minutes it starts up and is fine for days or months. What could possibly be causing this?
Car won't restart after shutting down on 1996 Plymouth Breeze
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Breeze Questions
- When I turn my car on the dash lights are bright but when I try to start it it
- No heat in car blows cold is it my heater core is there a way to check alarm for
- The code p0172 on the scanner what does this mean
- Power steering pump is full and no leaks underneath, but no power steering?
- Why is ac making a loud noise?
1996 Plymouth Breeze Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($369 - 505) in Granville, IL
- 112,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Hoffman, MN
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Stillwater, PA
- 90,000 Mile Service ($256 - 376) in Burt, MI
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($466 - 662) in Hookstown, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($274 - 321) in Salem, OH