Took car to dealership an had timing belt,balance belt,water pump, an fuel replaced. The transmission worked fine when car was taken in, now park, an reverse work but when put in drive it doesn't pull and the drive indicator light doesn't light up. However, you can pull the A/T fuse and it will drive but I only have 3rd gear and service engine light came on. Any suggestion?
Car won't pull when in drive but reverse an park are fine. on 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
- how do i get rid of water in my oil? it idles really rough right now.
- how much would it cost to fix the gram of my convertible top?
- Engine doesn't run when throttle opened more than half way
- I have a 99 eclipse and my throttle cable is over heating what could it be
- I just changed the head On my 1998 Mitsubishi 2.0 but now have oil in my water