Took car to dealership an had timing belt,balance belt,water pump, an fuel replaced. The transmission worked fine when car was taken in, now park, an reverse work but when put in drive it doesn't pull and the drive indicator light doesn't light up. However, you can pull the A/T fuse and it will drive but I only have 3rd gear and service engine light came on. Any suggestion?
Car won't pull when in drive but reverse an park are fine. on 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Asked by for the 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
- My car turns over but wont start. When we do get is started for less than 5 min.
- Won't crank just spits out windshield wiper fluid?
- My car ran great and now it won't start. Can you help?
- i HAVE A ECM CODE OF PO301 and Pi294. and it fells like the brakes on.
- Disconnected passenger seat plugs, and now my car does not accelerate
2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Bybee, TN
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Rio Rancho, NM
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Purcellville, VA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($226 - 373) in Jefferson, WI
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($203 - 237) in Oak Ridge, TN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($518 - 560) in Huron, CA