Took car to dealership an had timing belt,balance belt,water pump, an fuel replaced. The transmission worked fine when car was taken in, now park, an reverse work but when put in drive it doesn't pull and the drive indicator light doesn't light up. However, you can pull the A/T fuse and it will drive but I only have 3rd gear and service engine light came on. Any suggestion?
Car won't pull when in drive but reverse an park are fine. on 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
- Why would my ABS and TCL lights stay on?
- why does my floors fill with water when it rains? Nothing else is wet?
- Why does my manual transmission pops out of 4th and 5th gear while driving.
- why wont feed from coil disperse thru system could this be a security issue
- I can't get the tensioner to compress how do I get it back on