i had a service code about front o2 sensor was picking up to much air. I had the o2 sensors replaced in may. i took it back and now the car idles really low at around 500 rpm. The car cranks but dies as if its out of gas what can be the problem? i haven't checked the fuel pump yet?
car wont now start on 2001 Infiniti G20
1 answerJuly 09, 2010
1 answerJuly 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti G20 Questions
- Driver side master switch not working to lock all the door
- My brakes peddle started to vibrate when coming to a complete stop.
- After driving there is a gas smell on the outside of my car driver side.
- Why is my account blowing warm air?
- how much for a headgasket replacement? how much for oil change ? tune up ?