i had a service code about front o2 sensor was picking up to much air. I had the o2 sensors replaced in may. i took it back and now the car idles really low at around 500 rpm. The car cranks but dies as if its out of gas what can be the problem? i haven't checked the fuel pump yet?
car wont now start on 2001 Infiniti G20
1 answerJuly 09, 2010
1 answerJuly 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti G20 Questions
- how much for a headgasket replacement? how much for oil change ? tune up ?
- My fan is making a weird noise. Do u know what it might be. It just started.
- I cant roll my windows up unless the seatbelt light flashes Makes clicking noise
- Absolutely nothing electrical is working. Battery checked and is fine
- Abs light is on! The brake light and battery light is blinking at the same time.