i had a service code about front o2 sensor was picking up to much air. I had the o2 sensors replaced in may. i took it back and now the car idles really low at around 500 rpm. The car cranks but dies as if its out of gas what can be the problem? i haven't checked the fuel pump yet?
car wont now start on 2001 Infiniti G20
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti G20 Questions
- Does fog light come on with low beam head light
- What is that fuse in the inside box mini,small,etc.
- The car won't rev up. It idles fine but under throttle won't go past 2000 rpm.
- Driver side master switch not working to lock all the door
- My brakes peddle started to vibrate when coming to a complete stop.
2001 Infiniti G20 Estimates
- 65,000 Mile Service ($105 - 174) in Macy, IN
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($495 - 1,743) in Parma, OH
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($186 - 392) in Hatboro, PA
- 145,000 Mile Service ($105 - 174) in Orange Springs, FL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($571 - 645) in Lucedale, MS
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Cades, SC