The car was moving just fine but wouldn't pass emissions its fuel was running to rich so replaced the distributor the dist cap rotar plugs and wires after doing so the car was running really good timing off just a little and all of a sudden wouldn't move you can feel it engage into a gear but won't go bareley moves when you rev it up/
car won't move on 1992 Cadillac Fleetwood
Asked by Visitor for the 1992 Cadillac Fleetwood
Verified for the Cadillac Fleetwood13 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Fleetwood Questions
- Dosent want to turn over even wen I put starter fluid
- the headlight will not go off when you turn off the car
- My cadillac started jerking while driving and the check engine light came on
- Already added a fuel pump, the car starts but cuts right back off what is it?
- Car will not start unless I spray starter fluid in carburetor what could the problem be???