i replaced the ignition module and it last running for few weeks and know it just won't kick in to start, like it it out of gas??
car won't kick in to start on 1991 Ford Thunderbird
1 answerApril 18, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Thunderbird Questions
- rumple on drivers side instrument panel. sounds like something loose.
- if the roof is replaced improperly, will that cause the driver door not to open?
- Slight whining noise when I press the Throttle Down? How do I fix it?
- how does a brake light switch keep a 1990 ford thunderbird from starting
- Leak from the transmission