Mom's car seems to drive fine unless she is driving in the mountains. She says it won't go over 50mph but Pep Boys can't find anything wrong with it. She says fuel injectors were cleaned 2 years ago, or so. We are getting ready to move Mom and need to drive her car from CA to Indiana. Looking for solutions to what could be the issue.
Car won't go ovr 50mph on 2008 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2008 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($325 - 498) in Pageton, WV
- 30,000 Mile Service ($298 - 422) in Hill Afb, UT
- EGR Valve Replacement ($119 - 208) in Schell City, MO
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($128 - 166) in Utica, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($234 - 260) in Chesterfield, MO
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($883 - 1,029) in Sheridan, CA