Mom's car seems to drive fine unless she is driving in the mountains. She says it won't go over 50mph but Pep Boys can't find anything wrong with it. She says fuel injectors were cleaned 2 years ago, or so. We are getting ready to move Mom and need to drive her car from CA to Indiana. Looking for solutions to what could be the issue.
Car won't go ovr 50mph on 2008 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by
- upper brake light not working