Mom's car seems to drive fine unless she is driving in the mountains. She says it won't go over 50mph but Pep Boys can't find anything wrong with it. She says fuel injectors were cleaned 2 years ago, or so. We are getting ready to move Mom and need to drive her car from CA to Indiana. Looking for solutions to what could be the issue.
Car won't go ovr 50mph on 2008 Hyundai Elantra
Asked by for the 2008 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- oil system exploded while driving ,losing most oil. Has this been a problem
- Is my car covered with its warranty still?
- The inside door locking lever works for only front and rear right side only.
- car wont shift, stuck in park.
- My car will shift fine but then all of a sudden it just stops and won't move
2008 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Pageton, WV
- Alternator Replacement ($303 - $415) in Hill Afb, UT
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - $45) in Schell City, MO
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($218 - $281) in Utica, KS
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($413 - $472) in Chesterfield, MO
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($60 - $80) in Sheridan, CA