car wont go into any gear shifter moves thru all gears on shifter but nothing happens car will go into gear only when trans is cold but for only for about a few minutes could thid be a linear soleniod prob car has 250,000 ml
car wont go into any gear shifter moves but car wont on 1996 Honda Civic
- Tips To Avoid Getting Your Car Broken Into Or Stolen
- Baby on Board – Car Seat Tips for Newborns
- Help – My Car is Having Problems After Replacing the Battery!
- What Is Idling and Does It Help Your Car? The Myth of "Warming Up"
- RepairPal Voted Best App or Mobile Website for Finding Car Repair Information, Prices, and Quotes
This week's top 10
1996 Honda Civic Estimates
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($311 - $441) in Sidney, NY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($190 - $478) in Hempstead, TX
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($73 - $91) in Onset, MA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($568 - $799) in Breesport, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($183 - $781) in Fairland, IN
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Mount Ephraim, NJ