also changed crankshaft position sensor and belt,now engine won't crank,battery very low tried to jump.
car won't crank or read codes after repair of harmonic balancer. on 2006 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
2006 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Hiram, OH
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($110 - 143) in Corn, OK
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($369 - 434) in Rockville, MD
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($118 - 202) in Sarles, ND
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($873 - 1,644) in Helena, GA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($303 - 376) in Burlington, ND