When I go to crank my car the dashboard lights go off and won't make a sound. It says service theft system. I don't know what the problem is just need some help to fix this problem.
Car won't crank, new battery, service theft system on 2001 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
- Under steering colume
- My car idels for a hr or better no overheating but soon as I drive it starts ove
2001 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Thedford, NE
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($226 - 323) in Milton, KY
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Elk River, MN
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($292 - 412) in Nelson, MN
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($278 - 975) in Rarden, OH
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($61 - 78) in Fisherville, KY