My 2000 Vanden Plas won't turn over. I parked the car, which had never exhibited any similar issues in the past, and when I tried to crank it again, 8 hours later, it wouldn't start. The battery is good, and the instrument panel lights up, but when I turn the key, nothing happens. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.
Car won't crank on 2000 Jaguar XJ8
1 answerAugust 19, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ8 Questions
- restriced profromance, indicators light, amber in color, started after adding ga
- Tested Generator, battery and cables. All Good. Why won't Battery charge
- How can fuel leak into the crankcase other than threw leaking fuel injectors?
- How important is it for me to use premium gasoline?
- How much does a fuel pump and fuel pump harness cost?.