My 2000 Vanden Plas won't turn over. I parked the car, which had never exhibited any similar issues in the past, and when I tried to crank it again, 8 hours later, it wouldn't start. The battery is good, and the instrument panel lights up, but when I turn the key, nothing happens. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.
Car won't crank on 2000 Jaguar XJ8
Verified for the Jaguar XJ810 reports
1 answerAugust 19, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ8 Questions
- My car lis leaking coolant and motor oil leak . Should i take it to the Jaguar D
- What needs to be checked when you get an error message for a park brake fault?
- restriced profromance, indicators light, amber in color, started after adding ga
- Tested Generator, battery and cables. All Good. Why won't Battery charge
- How can fuel leak into the crankcase other than threw leaking fuel injectors?
2000 Jaguar XJ8 Estimates
- 130,000 Mile Service ($157 - 240) in Quicksburg, VA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($239 - 326) in Van Buren, AR
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($67 - 117) in Grovespring, MO
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($551 - 876) in Tracys Landing, MD
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($229 - 253) in Long Green, MD
- Hood Release Cable Replacement ($135 - 159) in Worcester, VT