My 2000 Vanden Plas won't turn over. I parked the car, which had never exhibited any similar issues in the past, and when I tried to crank it again, 8 hours later, it wouldn't start. The battery is good, and the instrument panel lights up, but when I turn the key, nothing happens. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.
Car won't crank on 2000 Jaguar XJ8
1 answerAugust 19, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ8 Questions
- How much does a fuel pump and fuel pump harness cost?.
- What causes Fan Motor to continue to run (5-15 mins) after engine is shut off?
- Where is the cabin filter located
- 3 faults occur at the same time park brake failure DSC not avail engine syst
- trunk is releasing with fob, dash button and manual but will not unlatch?