motor wont crank, starter has been tested and is good, i can hear the relay in the console clicking and i have switched it with my high beams relay and still nothing...? i have a raised chip on my key so i guess it has an anti theft mechanism but no security light is on , could it be my neutral safety switch ?? and how would i trouble shoot the NSS? i heard by putting it in other gears and trying to urn it over and to see if my reverse lights come on when its in the reverse position ??? please help..
car wont crank. on 1991 Buick Riviera
1 answerAugust 04, 2010
0 answersAugust 16, 2014
1 answerJanuary 04, 2012
1 answerFebruary 02, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
- have a hot air turbo in car hard to start when cold ??
- How or what would I need to get replacement keys made. What it might cost to get
- Security system is stopping t he car from starting. Would a new key work?