motor wont crank, starter has been tested and is good, i can hear the relay in the console clicking and i have switched it with my high beams relay and still nothing...? i have a raised chip on my key so i guess it has an anti theft mechanism but no security light is on , could it be my neutral safety switch ?? and how would i trouble shoot the NSS? i heard by putting it in other gears and trying to urn it over and to see if my reverse lights come on when its in the reverse position ??? please help..
car wont crank. on 1991 Buick Riviera
1 answerAugust 04, 2010
0 answersAugust 16, 2014
1 answerJanuary 04, 2012
1 answerFebruary 02, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- How or what would I need to get replacement keys made. What it might cost to get
- Security system is stopping t he car from starting. Would a new key work?
- why is my 1992 Buick Rivieria not starting i replaced the starter replaced the battery an battery post now i have no power starting.
- Why does my 1995 Riviera miss in overdrive going down the road
- How much would it cost to repair the back seat belts they do not retract?