when starting my car in the morning it tahes about 5 time to start and it has to warm up.i had the airflow meter change at the ford dear and it still takes time to start was told to change the ega
car won t start right away change airglow meter please help me on 2002 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- also on the ford escape (2002)
- 2002 ford escape idles good accelerate goes up to 4 RPM then starts missing
- My car would not start in park, I put it in N and it started, what could it be?
- Esacoe ran hot and top hose was swelled up..wld the PVC cause that
- 4WD manual transmission popping out of third gear only?