when starting my car in the morning it tahes about 5 time to start and it has to warm up.i had the airflow meter change at the ford dear and it still takes time to start was told to change the ega
car won t start right away change airglow meter please help me on 2002 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- Throwing a Rich code p2196 p 2198
- Why would i have no stopping power with the brake pedal all the way depressed?
- I can't get the rear wiper motor to work.
- A/C compressor replaced twice in 6months 2nd time it worked for only 3 days.
- ABS and Road Traction lights go on at same time on and off. ,Brakes okay
2002 Ford Escape Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($317 - $364) in Essex, VT
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Lafayette Hill, PA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($934 - $1,209) in Beaver Falls, NY
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($615 - $714) in New Waterford, OH
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($68 - $168) in Rocky Point, NY
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - $30) in Sandyville, WV