Car window regulator & motor on Driver's side on 1998 Volkswagen Cabrio

I am given a few part# for the part, on the driver's side, 1E0 837461, 1E0 837401, and sometimes it ends with the b letter, sometimes not. Anyone can help? I'm shopping this part, it's very expensive, wish i had the old fashioned window crank... And i don;t want to buy both just to check!

by in Vernon Hills, IL on January 10, 2011
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer
ANSWER by , January 10, 2011
If money is a problem? Check out a junk yard for a used part.