ran fine no lights came on no spits sputters or noises last time i drove it ran great got home parked it 3hours later went to start it and wouldnt start
car will turn over but will not start on 1996 Chrysler Sebring
2 answersDecember 26, 2013
Reported by mikiedaddi and 105 others for the Chrysler Sebring106 reports
1 answerOctober 11, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
1996 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($661 - 876) in Benet Lake, WI
- 45,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Cedar Falls, IA
- Air Filter Replacement ($50 - 83) in Burgin, KY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($302 - 955) in Grayling, AK
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($802 - 844) in Turnersburg, NC
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($201 - 216) in Wray, GA