top hose of rad real hot,fan turning fine,steam from rear right of motor for awhile
car will start up fine warms up and then when you go less than a mile it overhea on 1998 BMW 328i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i Questions
- My hardtop is stuck half way up, how to reset it?
- My car is running very good but noticed oil leak.
- everytime I put fuse number 67 in it blows it my car wont spark
- what can i do? crank but no start! A0B3 fault & (plugs and injectors no power)
- My coolant is leaking even I changed my radiator and two hoses last week
1998 BMW 328i Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($327 - $878) in Hammonton, NJ
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($624 - $743) in Smithtown, NY
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($574 - $1,278) in Ferguson, KY
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Moline, KS
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($430 - $805) in Selbyville, WV
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($237 - $300) in Stone Ridge, NY