car will start, but air, radio, seats, etc. wont work.what does this mean?
on 1996 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1996 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($359 - 534) in Stantonsburg, NC
- Alternator Replacement ($379 - 556) in Irrigon, OR
- 37,500 Mile Service ($91 - 166) in New Berlinville, PA
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($63 - 97) in Jamestown, IN
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Alborn, MN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($30 - 39) in Nauvoo, IL