My corolla will turn over but start. I havent been able to notice a pattern of what would make it happen. It has 240th miles on it but when it starts it runs and sounds great. It happens maybe 3-5 times a week and sometimes I can wait a few hours and it may or may not start up. Does anyone know what could be causing this? is it something someone who knows little about cars could fix with good instructions?
Car will only start sometimes on 1995 Toyota Corolla
1 answerOctober 09, 2009
2 answersApril 05, 2009
1 answerAugust 20, 2009
3 answersOctober 08, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- The car doesn't start . Just a clicking noise.
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?