after several tries it slod down and wouldnt make any sounds
car will not turn over when key is turned in the ignition on 1995 Pontiac Grand Am
See if the engine will start with a "jump start" if it will have the battery charged and tested. Make sure battery connections are clean tight and secure. If the battery is good perhaps the charging system is malfunctioning (bad alternator) or a parasitic draw is causing the battery to drain.
1 answerMay 25, 2009
2 answersJuly 03, 2010
2 answersApril 13, 2010
1 answerJuly 27, 2013
1 answerNovember 01, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
1995 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($145 - 179) in Cusseta, AL
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($180 - 275) in Windsor, VA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($141 - 256) in Uncasville, CT
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Milton, KY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($227 - 339) in Mirror Lake, NH
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($922 - 965) in Anita, IA