1990 bonneville will start but wont stay running... what could this be.?
car will not stay running when started on 1992 Pontiac Bonneville
1 answerNovember 21, 2011
2 answersOctober 23, 2013
1 answerNovember 24, 2015
1 answerAugust 27, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
1992 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Grafton, OH
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($359 - 755) in Wallowa, OR
- 112,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Hayesville, NC
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($260 - 1,020) in Eddyville, OR
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($228 - 289) in Parks, AZ
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($295 - 478) in Charleston, IL