i could be driving and it will die on me, then in order to keep it on i have to keep my foot on gas pedal, what is wrong ? after a few days it goes away , and starts all over maybe in a week or more
car will not stay on on 1996 Ford Thunderbird
1 answerFebruary 26, 2011
2 answersMay 30, 2011
1 answerJuly 11, 2014
2 answersFebruary 03, 2011
1 answerMay 27, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Thunderbird Questions
- low beam headlights don't work
- I am considering buying an 88 Turbo Coupe 5 speed,121,000 miles
- Turned off now it don't turn over don't click nothing. Has juice in battery.Does this have a kill switch?
- My 97 Ford Thunderbird 4.6 V8 is sputtering what is wrong and how do I fix it
- I purchased this car and the ignition would not work. We replaced it and now it will not turn off. Someone told me it is the actuator arm but I cannot find the part.