i could be driving and it will die on me, then in order to keep it on i have to keep my foot on gas pedal, what is wrong ? after a few days it goes away , and starts all over maybe in a week or more
car will not stay on on 1996 Ford Thunderbird
1 answerFebruary 26, 2011
2 answersMay 30, 2011
1 answerJuly 11, 2014
2 answersSeptember 14, 2016
2 answersFebruary 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Thunderbird Questions
- rumple on drivers side instrument panel. sounds like something loose.
- if the roof is replaced improperly, will that cause the driver door not to open?
- Slight whining noise when I press the Throttle Down? How do I fix it?
- how does a brake light switch keep a 1990 ford thunderbird from starting
- Leak from the transmission