we check starter its ok battery ok hhad check clean the cables an battery post to had white smoke come from under the on diver side we the fuses to the smoke had bad smell to it when it happen give a advice
car will not started on 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt
2 answersNovember 09, 2013
2 answersJanuary 29, 2011
1 answerAugust 31, 2013
1 answerApril 29, 2013
1 answerOctober 05, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- removed and reattached battery cables and now the car stalls and shuts off.
- What is the firing order on a 2007 colbolt 2.2 ls?
- I need to know the firing order on a chevy colbolt 2007 2.2 ls i got a new c
- What is the firing order on a chevy colbolt 2007, i need to change #1 coil
- A what millage i supose to change the back coils for a Cobalt 2009 with 68,000 m