I think it is bad key or WCM. key fob door lock key works (unlock never wiorked). I have tried disconnect car battery, re-seat IOD fuse, turn key to 'on' (not crank) and wait 30 sec for light to go off (never went off), turn key off/on 3 times for diagnostic code (no code). I have only one key, it was recently damaged, a bit of plastic broke off from the part that goes into the ignition. Note: Last week I was vacuuming my car with the radio on, and the battery died and needed a jump. Don't know if either or both of these problems are related. Please help or reccommend where to get help other than dealer.
Car will not start, no dash info/radio/air. Anti theft light comes on with keyin on 2008 Dodge Magnum
Asked by for the 2008 Dodge Magnum
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Magnum Questions
- Misfires on right side of engine spark plug s n ignition coils replaced
- My Dodge Magnum 2005 was overheating and I change my thermostat on my Dodge Magn
- Fuse box in engine compartment, and one in rear of vehicle.
- no cranck no start, key wont release from ignitiom
- I have oil in the coolant. I have the heads off and the gaskets appear ok.
2008 Dodge Magnum Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Walworth, WI
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Diboll, TX
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - $128) in Bronson, FL
- Timing Belt Replacement ($476 - $668) in Pinch, WV
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($285 - $340) in South Kent, CT
- Window Switch Replacement ($170 - $180) in Grimesland, NC