let it set for a half hour or so then most of the time it will start after is starts will start all day . New battery checked alt. starter.charging system all ok from autozone
car will not start in the morning when the weather is below 32 deg on 2006 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- I just had the driver & passenger side handle break. Why?
- What would cause a loud roaring sound in the front end? Changes sounds as i turn
- Car jerked hard when put in reverse but not in drive. Had transmission replace
- My exterior mirrors readjust to the lowest position all on their own.
- What do codes B1086,1082,1081 mean on my Ford Fusion?