The car tries very hard to start but can't turn over completely. You can hear the fuel pump running, we replaced the fuel filter, and have checked all of the spark plugs.
Car will not start - fuel pump works, it sparks, throws no codes to the reader.. on 2000 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2000 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($566 - 987) in Atlantic Mine, MI
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($171 - 255) in Bumpus Mills, TN
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Linville Falls, NC
- Brake Pad Replacement ($147 - 215) in Cudahy, WI
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($258 - 528) in Greenwood Springs, MS
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - 100) in Daniels, WV