The car tries very hard to start but can't turn over completely. You can hear the fuel pump running, we replaced the fuel filter, and have checked all of the spark plugs.
Car will not start - fuel pump works, it sparks, throws no codes to the reader.. on 2000 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- do I have to replace the fuel pump sensor when replacing the fuel pump?
- Why does my battery keep running down after 3-4 days of not being started?
- ive replaced the ecm unit, where do you get the passcodes to reboot it ?
- what non metallic part in the eng lube. sys. fails in 125kmi. or more . causini
- the speedometer doesnt work correctly