Hello , My 2005 Gmc yukon will not start at first try . It does not make any sound or struggle of turning on. After many attempts it will start . This happens at random times but seems to happened in the morning the most .Any Idea of what it can be ?
Car will not start at first try on 2005 GMC Yukon
2 answersFebruary 03, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Questions
- The dash lights went completely out but not the radio lights. Why? Weird smell?
- gas engine. fuel injection. remote start. replaced injectors. remote start.
- 4x4 turn on then turn off and stay off
- My interior lights wont go out after closing doors
- Truck jerks only on accesaration then runs good new plug wires. Fuel injector.