When I go to start the car all lights seem to come on including radio. It does not matter if in N or Park. I have checked the fuses under the driver side hood unless there are other fuses I should be aware of on the mercedes. Thanks for your help
Car will not start all the time but battery is fine. on 1994 Mercedes-Benz E320
1 answerMarch 07, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
- What is the difference between scheduled maintenance A and B on my Mercedes
- how to get the ignition tumbler out of 97 Mercedes w210 e320
- HELP...My SRS dash light came on ??
- I put new fuses in it and the check engine light keep coming on and I checked everything and can't find nothing wrong what could be the reason
- The right front suspension has collapsed. the wheel is not splayed.