When I go to start the car all lights seem to come on including radio. It does not matter if in N or Park. I have checked the fuses under the driver side hood unless there are other fuses I should be aware of on the mercedes. Thanks for your help
Car will not start all the time but battery is fine. on 1994 Mercedes-Benz E320
1 answerMarch 07, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
- knocking, chattering sound going over rough pavement/repaired pot holes.
- can you tell me how do i reset my Electronic check engine light, it just came on
- late shifting from first gear to second
- why does signal lights shut car off, why 3/4 daytime lights dim?
- COLD ENGINE, STOPPED IN FORWARD GEAR RUNS ROUGH,NEUTRAL,PARK,REVERSE RUNS GREAT