When starting the car after it running beautiful all day long it will not start. Turn over but will not fire. After turning the car off there is a little green light at the top right hand corner of the dash that is blinking green.
Car will not start after running great all day on 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
- Why would my ABS and TCL lights stay on?
- why does my floors fill with water when it rains? Nothing else is wet?
- Why does my manual transmission pops out of 4th and 5th gear while driving.
- why wont feed from coil disperse thru system could this be a security issue
- I can't get the tensioner to compress how do I get it back on