Car ran fine yesterday. Went to start this afternoon and would not start turn key nothing . Put it on battery charger and still nothing . Lights work anfd dash lights up. I did take out burnt taillight bulb this morning .
Car will not start on 2001 Audi Allroad Quattro
1 answerFebruary 05, 2011
2 answersSeptember 30, 2009
5 answersApril 07, 2010
1 answerAugust 29, 2010
1 answerApril 29, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Audi Allroad Quattro Questions
- new brakes new caliper do I need to change rubber brake hose
- sunroof leak resulted in electrical failure. will audi cover cost of repair
- after driving car for a good while and engine is hot, after letting car sit a while it may not want to start. it gets fuel but seems to not fire on enough cylinders to start. after it totally cools down it starts fine. what is the cause?
- replaced battery now wont go into gear
- what could be wrong when the car is in safety mode