My 1987 Cadillac Deville will not start. I had car jumped friday night, charge only lasted long enough to get to parking lot where stored. When I attempted to start the engine again, I heard a clicking noise. Would that be a distributor problem, a alternator problem or a starter problem?
Car will not start on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille121 reports
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille56 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
1990 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($257 - 361) in Sidon, MS
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($204 - 260) in Elverson, PA
- 52,500 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Grenville, NM
- Radiator Replacement ($489 - 694) in Millville, NJ
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($144 - 299) in Wadsworth, NV
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($241 - 273) in McCammon, ID