My 1987 Cadillac Deville will not start. I had car jumped friday night, charge only lasted long enough to get to parking lot where stored. When I attempted to start the engine again, I heard a clicking noise. Would that be a distributor problem, a alternator problem or a starter problem?
Car will not start on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
1 answerSeptember 15, 2009
1 answerMarch 13, 2011
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille97 reports
1 answerOctober 13, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?
- Battery power low, then quit while parking. Recharged battery. Holding st 12.
- Is there a way to reset the fuel reader if it reading (F) all the time on a 1986
- What would cause a car to start and idle really rough then die and not start