My 1987 Cadillac Deville will not start. I had car jumped friday night, charge only lasted long enough to get to parking lot where stored. When I attempted to start the engine again, I heard a clicking noise. Would that be a distributor problem, a alternator problem or a starter problem?
Car will not start on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 1990 Cadillac DeVille
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille46 reports
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille79 reports
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille223 reports
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille104 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Can somebody tell me what would cause a loud knock in the engine? Costly repair?
- My windows trunk gas door stop working what can be problem I bought th
- My twilight lamps do not come on when I start the car what is the problem
- Key stuck in the ignition
- Message when key is inserted> "Remove Key" "starting disabled"
1990 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($670 - 2,172) in Sidon, MS
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Elverson, PA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($107 - 244) in Grenville, NM
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($99 - 137) in Millville, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($2,385 - 2,534) in Wadsworth, NV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($345 - 627) in McCammon, ID