After the engine warms up it will come out.
Car will not shift out of park when it is cold. on 1997 Buick Park Avenue
2 answersNovember 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- Security light blinking steering wheel, ignition, n gear shift all locked
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
- When I start my car the Fuel and the temperature Gauges reverse. Why?