After the engine warms up it will come out.
Car will not shift out of park when it is cold. on 1997 Buick Park Avenue
2 answersNovember 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1997 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Goodwell, OK
- 97,500 Mile Service ($370 - 515) in Kualapuu, HI
- Brake Drum Replacement ($228 - 366) in Fort Pierce, FL
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hunlock Creek, PA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($354 - 1,156) in Hillsboro, TX
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($96 - 113) in Mora, MO