I have been jumping my car off to get it started due to the cold weather. I recently used a charger to get it fully charged. Now the car will not even crank. Is it a wiring issue or is thier another reson for the vehicle no longer cranking or being unable to be jumped off.
car will not crank on 1990 Geo Metro
3 answersFebruary 19, 2010
1 answerFebruary 08, 2014
1 answerJuly 03, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Geo Metro Questions
- why does engine rev up at about 35 mph but acts like transmission tusrns loose.
- What would cause headlights to stop working but still have running lights and high beams?
- I was driving car and it stalled, wont start, wont click. inflate light is on dont know why.
- I was driving my car it stalled. Started fine for two days now it wont click, wont crank wont start. Lights dim when i go to start it.
- Fuel and temp gauge go past their high marks as soon as I start excelerateing but when sitting still at idle both gauges are fine