I have been jumping my car off to get it started due to the cold weather. I recently used a charger to get it fully charged. Now the car will not even crank. Is it a wiring issue or is thier another reson for the vehicle no longer cranking or being unable to be jumped off.
car will not crank on 1990 Geo Metro
3 answersFebruary 19, 2010
1 answerFebruary 08, 2014
1 answerJuly 03, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Geo Metro Questions
- Where i find the PS reservoir? cause its hard to turn my steering wheel?pls help
- runs great most of the time feels like it cuts off a few seconds no pattern to i
- Car is actually a 1999 Chevy Geo Metro. It runs rough at 1/2 tank or less. Why?
- under dashbord left side eng. start but wont run new wires,rot,cap wires,coil,
- Why when clutch pushed in car shuts off.