My car will go faster than 20 mph we have had snow and ice freezing weather for the last two day. It did not crank right away but eventually it did. Its seem as through it struggling and never goes to the next gear. There are no faults light indicated. It is not in the winter mode.
Car will go faster 20 mph in weather 32 or below. on 2002 Mercedes-Benz C240
- The Most Expensive (and Affordable) Cars to Fix This Fall
- Is Your Car Actually Safe This Winter? Winterizing Your Vehicle For Rain and Snow
- What Is Idling and Does It Help Your Car? The Myth of "Warming Up"
- How Does My Car’s Cruise Control System Actually Work?
- True or False: Let Your Car Warm Up Before Driving
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C240 Questions
2002 Mercedes-Benz C240 Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($172 - $216) in Omar, WV
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Amargosa Valley, NV
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Trenton, TN
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,238 - $1,743) in Mermentau, LA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($512 - $539) in Logan, UT
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($1,036 - $1,111) in Pawling, NY