Engine light is on, have replaced both oxygen sensors and the throttle position sensor. This made the vehicle idle much better, but it will still cut out when accelerating.
Car will cut out at or above 1000 RPM's. While driving, or running on 1995 Buick Regal
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
1995 Buick Regal Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($70 - 101) in Mexican Hat, UT
- Heater Hose Replacement ($123 - 173) in Oakdale, CA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($156 - 228) in Smoaks, SC
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($176 - 345) in Springbrook, IA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($286 - 394) in Ponemah, MN
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($114 - 148) in Beach Haven, PA