Engine light is on, have replaced both oxygen sensors and the throttle position sensor. This made the vehicle idle much better, but it will still cut out when accelerating.
Car will cut out at or above 1000 RPM's. While driving, or running on 1995 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- my car gear stay stuck for 30 minutes when i crank up my car and the key dont go
- infotainment system quit Checked radio fuses 4/5 ok. Reconnect batt wrked 4aday
- what cause the spark plugs to blow out of motor then motor starts smoking
- Is the transmission drain plug with ridges or without if it has blown out.
- how do you replace the spring in the ignition so my key will go to the off pis.