I bought the car yesterday and bought the fuel pump it needed and it worked. It started up rough and lacked a LOT of power And lagged acceleration. I turned it off, moved a few fuses in the main fuse box and tried turning it on again to see if I had fixed the lagging accelerator and it would'nt start again...it just cranks. There is spark in the ignition coils and the fuel pump is new so, its not that. I really need help with this, thanks!
Car will crank, but won't start on 2000 Mercedes-Benz C230
by cheezus in Odessa, TX on July 12, 2013
1 answerJanuary 07, 2016
0 answersApril 09, 2016
2 answersNovember 15, 2010
1 answerSeptember 02, 2014
0 answersJuly 14, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- Car turns over but will not start, I'm getting no error codes or engine light coming on. ABS light is on after having wheel bearing replaced on front passenger side, code is for speed sensor and it's scheduled to have serviced on May 13th at Mercedes
- Occasionally when changing speeds, its like my car get stuck. The Rpm get extremely high and then my car slowly moves and starts to slow down. What issues could I possible be facing? on 2004 Mercedes-Benz C230
- what causes the knocking sound in my car? what do you recommend?
- Occasionally when changing speeds, it sounds like my car get stuck. The Rpm get extremely high and then my car slowly moves. What issues could I possible be facing?
- My key only locked/unlocked the doors from passenger door or trunk. Now it will only do it from the trunk, but when I turn the key now to start the car, the key won't turn in the ignition switch. What the hell?