I bought the car yesterday and bought the fuel pump it needed and it worked. It started up rough and lacked a LOT of power And lagged acceleration. I turned it off, moved a few fuses in the main fuse box and tried turning it on again to see if I had fixed the lagging accelerator and it would'nt start again...it just cranks. There is spark in the ignition coils and the fuel pump is new so, its not that. I really need help with this, thanks!
Car will crank, but won't start on 2000 Mercedes-Benz C230
1 answerJanuary 07, 2016
2 answersNovember 15, 2010
0 answersApril 09, 2016
1 answerSeptember 02, 2014
0 answersJuly 14, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- is there a relay for the brakes. if there is where is it? i have no power to my
- How to get 1997 c230 out of limp mode. How do i reset it
- my air conditioning is cool but not as cold as it should be.
- Car turns over but will not start, I'm getting no error codes or engine light coming on. ABS light is on after having wheel bearing replaced on front passenger side, code is for speed sensor and it's scheduled to have serviced on May 13th at Mercedes
- Occasionally when changing speeds, its like my car get stuck. The Rpm get extremely high and then my car slowly moves and starts to slow down. What issues could I possible be facing? on 2004 Mercedes-Benz C230