I bought the car yesterday and bought the fuel pump it needed and it worked. It started up rough and lacked a LOT of power And lagged acceleration. I turned it off, moved a few fuses in the main fuse box and tried turning it on again to see if I had fixed the lagging accelerator and it would'nt start again...it just cranks. There is spark in the ignition coils and the fuel pump is new so, its not that. I really need help with this, thanks!
Car will crank, but won't start on 2000 Mercedes-Benz C230
2 answersNovember 15, 2010
1 answerJanuary 07, 2016
0 answersApril 09, 2016
1 answerSeptember 02, 2014
0 answersJuly 14, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- loosing antifreeze but not overheating.
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
2000 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($449 - 1,006) in Luther, OK
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($388 - 469) in Yabucoa, PR
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hammond, IN
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Thorntown, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($176 - 222) in Deer Island, OR
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($142 - 183) in Shepherd, MT