I bought the car yesterday and bought the fuel pump it needed and it worked. It started up rough and lacked a LOT of power And lagged acceleration. I turned it off, moved a few fuses in the main fuse box and tried turning it on again to see if I had fixed the lagging accelerator and it would'nt start again...it just cranks. There is spark in the ignition coils and the fuel pump is new so, its not that. I really need help with this, thanks!
Car will crank, but won't start on 2000 Mercedes-Benz C230
2 answersNovember 15, 2010
1 answerJanuary 07, 2016
0 answersApril 09, 2016
1 answerSeptember 02, 2014
0 answersJuly 14, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- ok my battery died so I took it out to charge I replaced it and started my
- throwing a code of P0304 but when I turn the ignition off&on it runs fine
- Ihave checkengine continuous camshaft right and left and something in exhaust
- popup sun roof makes noise and wont close manually or other
- car goes in second gear when I pull away and it stays in second gear?