i just replaced the timing belt on the car everything lined up perfectly, also replaced fuel pump that was bad. i tried turning it over cranks but will not start put starter fluid in throttle body and tried starting it again but failed once again went to muffler and smelt only starter fluid and no gas, but i checked the fuel lines its getting gas to the injectors and all cylinders have spark, but the car wont start. if anyone could please help me i would really appreciate it. thank you.
car will crank, but will not start, has fuel and spark. on 2000 Mazda 626
7 answersApril 06, 2010
1 answerApril 13, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda 626 Questions
- Why would i have water in oil?
- Car cranks but dies out now won't start and there is no fuel pressure
- I have a 2002 Mazda 626 with a recent coolant leaks. If I maximumly fill the tan
- 1. How to repair broken handbrake cables? 2. How to diagnose/repair cruise cont?
- the 100 amp fuse under the hood keeps blowing every time i try to replace it.