i just replaced the timing belt on the car everything lined up perfectly, also replaced fuel pump that was bad. i tried turning it over cranks but will not start put starter fluid in throttle body and tried starting it again but failed once again went to muffler and smelt only starter fluid and no gas, but i checked the fuel lines its getting gas to the injectors and all cylinders have spark, but the car wont start. if anyone could please help me i would really appreciate it. thank you.
car will crank, but will not start, has fuel and spark. on 2000 Mazda 626
Asked by for the 2000 Mazda 626
7 answersApril 06, 2010
1 answerApril 13, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda 626 Questions
- When started in Park appears starter is still engaged making a high pitch sound
- i started my car but, it was difficult to enter gear. what could be the fault?
- Does the manual transmission have the same issues as the automatic
- At start up it shows some white smoke which enlarges and disappear when u ref.
- Is new lock needed to change back brake pads?
2000 Mazda 626 Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($60 - $80) in Marlboro, NJ
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($309 - $496) in Hawley, MN
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($783 - $977) in Parkers Lake, KY
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($187 - $240) in Republic, OH
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($289 - $505) in Willard, NM
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($939 - $1,697) in Paxton, IL