cranks fine but not quite fire.
car will crank but not start. cel bat oil on. timing good. pump good. code po344 on 2006 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
2006 Honda Accord Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($140 - 188) in Salem, KY
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($80 - 103) in Junction City, OH
- Timing Belt Replacement ($419 - 529) in La Crescenta, CA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($62 - 112) in Stephenson, MI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($68 - 86) in Treloar, MO
- Engine Mount Replacement ($296 - 761) in Stockville, NE