cranks fine but not quite fire.
car will crank but not start. cel bat oil on. timing good. pump good. code po344 on 2006 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
2006 Honda Accord Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($133 - $339) in Salem, KY
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Junction City, OH
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($291 - $344) in La Crescenta, CA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($253 - $425) in Stephenson, MI
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($245 - $361) in Treloar, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($350 - $795) in Stockville, NE